Tuesday, April 7, 2009
I'm Back
Hey everyone! Sorry I have not updated for awhile. When we moved here to beautiful California we stayed with my parents for a couple of weeks until we were able to move into our new home. We got moved into our new home on February 6th. Once we got the truck unpacked it was pure chaos trying to unpack boxes which still is not completed :) It took a couple of weeks for the computer to get hooked up and a couple days later it blitzed out. I was of course frantic, thinking I have lost everything saved on it. Thanks to Kenneth's dad it is all fixed as of a couple of days a go. So here I am. I will be posting many new things in the next few days to get everyone caught up on all that has been happening in the lives of the Higginson's. I hope you all enjoy and I look forward to hearing from you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I've been checking periodically and so I am so so happy to see you back I can't believe how big your baby is!
Post a Comment