Thursday, January 22, 2009

MOVED

Well we are officially moved. We will update everyone soon with details. It was a very long drive and a very quick move. Never again we say!!! We hate moving! We miss Flagstaff already. We look forward to visiting and also to your visits. We hope you will all come see beautiful California. Also to everyone who has left comments. Sorry we missed you, yes we have moved a lot, and yes we should get together. I hope I answered everyone. As you can tell we have been very busy and still are. We are not trying to avoid anyone. Please be patient with us. Thanks! Ciao!

3 comments:

Trisha said...

Back in Cali! Yay!! I can't wait to see where you are at-we are in Elk Grove now just south of Sacramento. :o) I'm so glad you had a safe move back.

The Sorensen Bunch said...

WHAT-No goodbyes!!! aaah!!! That is OK we are family--I KNOW we will see you soon! and you did this all with a new baby--NUTS!!!

Bugg's mama said...

How are things???!!! Update us all!