Well the Higginson's are moving once again. This should be our last and final one, I hope!!! We are moving BACK to California. We will be living in Lincoln again. We love Lincoln and Kenneth will be doing Real Estate again. Things seem to go well with that. I don't know why we ever left that job in the first place. Sometimes the grass does seem greener on the other side and we just had to be the one to go and see if it was true. We now know that the grass will look greener on the other side when times get tough, but we just need to fertilize our grass where we are planted, water it and go with it. Things will always get better. I am so done moving!!! Exhausting!!! Especially with a new little one. AHHHHHHH!
With our run of bad luck here in Flagstaff with jobs, cars, ect.. We have truly loved it. It is a beautiful place with wonderful people. We have the best neighbors, ward and school. We have made really good friends here in Flagstaff. It is sad for us to leave. Although we must do what is best for us. If anyone is ever in need of a vacation or are just driving through Cali, give us a ring. We love company and would love to see you. We will miss you all. We are excited for our new adventure. Farewell to all. We love you, the Higginson's.
Friday, January 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
Oh wow - that's exciting! I'm happy for you that everything is working out. I'm so glad to have met you while you were here.
Good luck with the move!
Donny and I were talking about how we missed you guys the other day...We are actually moving down to the Rocklin area in the next couple of months. We are happy to have you back!
Let us know when you get here. We miss you guys!
Wow... Higginsons! How have you been?! It's great to find you, have fun back in Lincoln... What is it about No. Cal that keeps us coming back?!! I can't wait to get back there!! Hope all is well!!
Love, Brandi Hunt
Welcome Back!!! Let's get together when you get settled.
awww.... but I love your family! I will really miss you guys but know you are going to greener grass literally!! Good Luck and visit us all here sometime.
My goodness, you guys are so adventurous! How fun to see so many places, meet lots of new people. But really, home is where the heart is, eh? Having family close by makes such a wonderful difference for us.
NOOOO!!!! We just got you!!!!!! So when are you moving? We need to do dinner before that! Do you have a house? Tell me all....I am sad we missed the blessing!
Oh Kim...I am so sorry for you to have to go through another move! It does sound to be a good one though. I hope peace follows you all along the way. When is your move? I have something to mail out and wonder if I should just wait?
when are you coming back... We we will have to get together when you are back...
Ah, Lincoln. About an hours drive from us. As you can see I'm still playing catch up on blogs with everyone, so I've just answered my own question from the last post comment I made. LOL!
Post a Comment