Blog Archive
►
2012
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
2011
(8)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
2010
(3)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2009
(21)
►
September
(1)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(2)
▼
April
(11)
THIS SONG IS FOR YOU MOM! I THINK YOU NEED IT RIGH...
SOCCER
IT'S GONNA BE A HOT ONE
I MISS FLAGSTAFF!
Daddy Daughter
Fishing with Daddy
EASTER
Kyle and the Bumbo
Isaac's Baptism
Ashley's Haircut
I'm Back
►
January
(3)
►
2008
(52)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(14)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(1)
Higginson's
View my complete profile
Friday, April 17, 2009
Daddy Daughter
Daddy and Ashley have a special song. It is very sweet because Ashley loves to dance with her Daddy. When they dance Ashley sings along to the music. It is very special. Their song is "No One," by Alicia Keys.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment