Monday, April 20, 2009

IT'S GONNA BE A HOT ONE

The heat is already here. CRAZY!!! I want to go swimming. It just might be a very long and hot summer. We will just have to embrace it and decide to enjoy it. I am looking forward to Isaac and Ashley's summer break. I need a summer break :) What fun summer plans does everyone have this year? I am going to the BEACH...a lot!
Have a great hot week!

2 comments:

A day in the life of the Campbell's said...

what beach do you go to? I can't remember where in CA you guys moved to.. how is Ken's job going?
P.s. we had a bunco a couple months ago and some ladies were talking out the most handsome men in our ward..tell Ken he made the top 5! ha ha

diane lott said...

Why, it's probably so nice there in Cali. Flagstaff is OK, but it's kind of a strange town, although I do love all my friends here, they are so great! We miss you guys. Alexis especially misses Ashley. She asked about her when we went to the beach last week. She somehow thought that we would just be able to pop in and see you all. Happy Birthday Ashley, we love you.
The Lotts...and Alexis!