Blog Archive
►
2012
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
2011
(8)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
2010
(3)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2009
(21)
►
September
(1)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(2)
▼
April
(11)
THIS SONG IS FOR YOU MOM! I THINK YOU NEED IT RIGH...
SOCCER
IT'S GONNA BE A HOT ONE
I MISS FLAGSTAFF!
Daddy Daughter
Fishing with Daddy
EASTER
Kyle and the Bumbo
Isaac's Baptism
Ashley's Haircut
I'm Back
►
January
(3)
►
2008
(52)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(14)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(1)
Higginson's
View my complete profile
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Fishing with Daddy
Kenneth took Isaac and Ashley fishing to the pond down the street from our home. NO they didn't catch anything, but they "said" they saw a BIG fish jump. Sounds like a fish story to me :) They had a lot of fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment