Monday, November 3, 2008

Baby Kyle's Arrival

On Friday, October 31, 2008 at 12:25 pm Kyle arrived after 28 hours of labor. He weighed 7lbs. 6oz and was 19 1/2 inches long. He is very healthy and beautiful with lots of dark hair. His delivery was very entertaining with all the Halloween excitement and costumes. His nurses came in with orange hair and striped socks. We had the privilege of Pippy Long Stocking and Raggedy Ann attending his birth and obviously his Daddy and both Grandma's.

12 comments:

Kierst said...

Congratulations! Even though it was a long labor, I'm glad to hear that you didn't have to have a c-section. I'm sure he'll LOVE Halloween for the rest of his life! He can always have a birthday party!

Bugg's mama said...

Oh, what a little cutie! What an extra fun day! I'm so glad that he's here - happy & healthy! Congratulations!!!!

Kate said...

What a beautiful baby! I'm so happy for you. I was thinking of you this past week and hoping that everything went well. Congratulations!!

Celestia said...

Oh, he is gorgeous! I am so happy for you guys.

Summer said...

Congratulations!!! What a great way to celebrate the holiday. Glad everyone is doing well and I look forward to many more updates.

Jayson & Megan said...

Congratulations Higginson Family! I'm glad to hear that everything went well, and you and baby are doing good. Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

congrats he is so precious. how are you feeling?

THE HAYES FAMILY said...

Congrats! A halloween baby...how fun! We are so happy for you guys!

A day in the life of the Campbell's said...

yeah..and no C-section!!! He looks so cute. I especially love the last one of him in his pumpkin costume. I am so happy for your sweet family. Congratulatuions Kim!

Trisha said...

He's so handsome. Congratulations! And on Halloween, what a fun day to be born.

The Sorensen Bunch said...

28 HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AAAAHHHH! But he is beautiful.When you have not had a new baby around in a long time-they are magical! Congrats!!!!!

Rebecca said...

28 hours? I bet it went by quick! Kidding, that sounds awful except for the healthy baby part and no c section. Way to go! He is so beautiful. I love tiny little babies!! Take care Kim!