Saturday, November 29, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

We had a great Thanksgiving day. Kenneth's Grandma and Grandpa invited us over for the day. His Grandma made a great meal that we stuffed ourselves with. Isaac and Ashley had fun getting dirty in the desert with the Winslow dirt. Happy Thanksgiving!


2 comments:

Katie said...

Hello Kim and family! I have been wanting to talk to you and see your site for a loooong time. I figured your little one must have been born. I finally found the email with your blog address, and here I am! Since we got internet, I also have started a blog-www.hopoatehappenings.blogspot.com.
You look amazing, and Kyle is such a cutie. Congratulations!

The Sorensen Bunch said...

Great gam and gpa and their cool play house out back! hug and kiss them for us. I LOVE going to in-laws for Thanksgiving and NOT having to be in charge! Yummy! You look FAB!