.jpg)
Monday, November 10, 2008
THANK YOU GRANDMA
As many of you know my wonderful Mom came to help out. She showed up a few days before Kyle was born and had to leave yesterday. We miss her so much. My Mom is so great! She knows what needs to be done and just comes in and takes over. My laundry basket never had any dirty clothes in it and my sink never filled with dirty dishes. She scoured my house and cared for Isaac and Ashley. She fed us, clothed them, made lunches, drove them to school and picked them up. She took care of me. It has been truly a blessing for me to have my Mom come. She is a hard worker and a great example to me. We miss you and love you very much Grandma. Thank you for visiting!.jpg)
.jpg)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

.jpg)
.jpg)
3 comments:
I love the pics of your mom with the kids. The background is amazing! I'm glad she was able to be such a help for you. I'm also glad she's back here!
Help is alwyas a heaven send after my babies births. I am so blessed to have sisters who are single or not child bearing...so i always line up help for about 4 weeks plus! I can;t imagine doing it without! your moms smile is beauty!
Cindy sounds a lot like my mom. I love having a baby for many reasons...one of them being the spoiling I get from a loving, knowledgable, mother.
Post a Comment