Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Family Pictures

Okay so I had some request to actually see all that dark hair I claimed my baby to have. So here you guys go. This is my little man. We love him so much. Isaac and Ashley are the best big brother and sister. They are always caring for him. We are truly blessed!




















6 comments:

Bugg's mama said...

Yay that you can all be home together! Hope you are feeling great!

Jayson & Megan said...

He sure is a cutie!

Anonymous said...

aww, look at that little bundle! We are excited to come up and visit and see Kyle. Hopefully it will happen soon! We love You!

a. rhoton said...

wow, what a cute little guy! He is precious. Can;'t wait to see him in real life. Good job! love aunt nanny

Trisha said...

Very cute, handsome baby...an family! :o)

Chalice said...

He's adorable! I love the dark hair. If you need me to take your kids sometime let me know.