Wednesday, October 29, 2008

BABY UPDATE

Well as most of you think, I was having my baby by Cesarean this morning. It did not happen! Last night at about 4:30 my doctor called to talk to me about my recent ultra sound results from the hospital. Apparently my placenta has moved. The question is, has it moved enough. So he post- poned my Cesarean. I am to go into Labor and Delivery at 7:30 tomorrow morning where he will check and determine if I will still need a Cesarean. If the placenta is still there I will have the Cesarean right then and if it is not and I am dialated at all he will induce me. I know it all sounds very complicated. Imagine how I feel having to prepare myself since I was 20 weeks and then finding out the night before it is not happening when you thought it was and possibly not the way you thought. (Although I would be very happy not having a Cesarean!) We hope to have a new little baby tomorrow at some point. I will keep everyone posted!

3 comments:

The Cline Family said...

I will be checking for baby updates and pics! Good luck and congrats! Hugs - Katie

Jayson & Megan said...

Oh, that stinks! I don't think that I could handle the change in plans. I'm already counting down the next 6 weeks! But, good attitude. I'm looking forward to seeing the new Higginson.

A day in the life of the Campbell's said...

can't wait!!!