Today is picture day at Isaac and Ashley's school. I am to cheap to buy the school's packages when I know I can do a better job on my own. I still dressed them up for their class pictures which I will get. I also as you can see had fun snapping a few quick ones this morning before they went to school. Don't they look GREAT?! It is so much fun!.jpg)
.jpg)

5 comments:
I love that hair style. She is so cute. Sometimes the looks she gives are like a grown woman..she is so beautiful!!
I agree...class picture is it! I decided that I would rather put the money towards getting good ones done. I don't care for how the school ones turn out! Isaac and Ashley look very cute!
Oooh, lala! So sweet.
Hey, have you been to my blog lately???!!!! NEWS!
AAAHHH! your kids are so gorwn up!
BTW- I am cheap too, i do not purchase the pictures as well--i do the wal-mart version!
Post a Comment