.jpg)
.jpg)
This last Saturday Kenneth was home. We wanted to spend some time together as a family doing something fun. Well what do you do in Flagstaff? You go hiking! I am unable to hike right now, so we went for a drive to see if the aspen trees are changing colors yet. Some are almost there. Very soon! Anyways, we took a drive up to snow bowl and Kenneth took Isaac and Ashley for a little hike while I sat and enjoyed the cool weather. It was absolutely beautiful! Kenneth, Isaac and Ashley all brought me back some very pretty wild flowers. It was a great family outing.

.jpg)
.jpg)
4 comments:
Kim you look exactly like you did in high school although this time you have something growing inside. I look forward to seeing you and everyone else at the reunion.
Tim Bronson
tbronsontwo@gmail.com
You look great! How are you feeling? A hike sounds fun! I love to drive up into the mountains and foothills and just visit vista points and watch nature pass my window. It is so peaceful and good family time. If we drive really far and I get antsy I turn the stereo up and car dance in my seat. Jarom gets embarrassed. ;o)
That looks like so much fun!!! Those special outings make the most amazing memories. I am remembering a certain trip to the snow!!! Do you recall that one?
beautiful..I know how hard it is when hubby's are only around on weekends. I hope it changes soon. Please call if you ever need ANYTHING!! I mean it!
Post a Comment