Okay, so when Daddy is home a before bedtime favorite is Mom and Dad's bed. It becomes a boxing ring/wrestling pad. It is fun for all three of them. It also wears the kiddos out. I usually sit back in the chair and referee. Isaac and Ashley look forward to it when Daddy is home. It is lots of fun!Monday, September 15, 2008
The Boxing Match
Okay, so when Daddy is home a before bedtime favorite is Mom and Dad's bed. It becomes a boxing ring/wrestling pad. It is fun for all three of them. It also wears the kiddos out. I usually sit back in the chair and referee. Isaac and Ashley look forward to it when Daddy is home. It is lots of fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
2 comments:
Sure looks like a lot of fun!
I love it! This is why I call our bed the FAMILY bed - just for times like this! Great pics, too!
Post a Comment