Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Movie Moment



Kenneth has been out of town a lot with work. When he leaves we love to go buy new movies to help the time pass. Yesterday Isaac and Ashley got a new Scooby Dew movie. As soon as we got home of course all the neighbor kids were at our house like a magnet. Fun, but exhausting most of the time. Anyways, I decided to try and be a cool Mom and let Isaac and Ashley invite all of their neighborhood friends over for a movie and ice cream cones. Yes, brave, I know!!! It was a hit for the boys and the girls went to another house to play. It was a lot of fun.

1 comment:

Trisha said...

I love movie night/day! How fun for all the kids. You probably are the coolest mom in the neighborhood.
How are you feeling these days with the baby.