Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Hair







I have seen some great hair styles for girls on other blogs and websites and have decided to give them a try. I love doing hair, it is just a matter of having the time and energy. Ashley loves having her hair done. She told me it makes her feel FANCY! I love it! So check out her first new dew. It was very easy and looks adorable!

2 comments:

Trisha said...

It's beautiful!
Maybe after the baby is born and you have recouped a bit you could do that as a side job on your terms and time. My girlfriend does it and got the contract at Jarom's work on base to even do it at the shop on thier little base. I don't know how she does it with a teenager and two little ones, but she does and it give her a little extra money of her own.

Bugg's mama said...

She is such a big girl! And so precious!