Wednesday, June 8, 2011
FINALLY
Okay so our luck with computers is not the best. Last year Kenneth bought us a great mini mac computer since our last one was out of commission for a good while. Well it did not take long for the Internet connection to stop working. It still works for Ken's laptop sooo...it must be the computer, right? Well in the meantime I have (along with the kiddos) been bugging Kenneth all the time to use his lap top which he uses for work. I think the other day after I had called him about five times in a row to look things up for me (that were important to me :) he had had it. So he came home, picked me up and took me out and bought me my very own lap top :)) YEAH!!! I am right now in the back yard lounging, writing to all of you wonderful friends while my children play in the water. It is so wonderful. So hopefully you will be hearing more from me for now on. I will soon be back and post a lot of the wonderful family photos we just recently had done. Until then...Happy summer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
can't wait to stay up to date with the higginson family
Post a Comment