Monday, January 11, 2010

STILL HERE

MUSEUM IN ARIZONA













SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA BEACH







































DISNEYLAND
























































































































I'm still here! I want to keep up with my blog. My intentions are good. I promise! Well we wrapped up 2009 with some great family reunions.
In October we went to Disneyland with the Thompson side. We stayed in San Clemente and played on the beach when we were not playing at Disneyland. It was so magical!!!
In November we went to Arizona and spent some time with the Higginson side. We had an early Thanksgiving and Christmas. It was nice to get away for a few days.
Isaac and Ashley are doing well in school and Kyle is now walking and getting into EVERYTHING! He keeps me on my feet.
2010 is well on it's way to being a busy year. I look forward to it. I look forward to hearing from our friends. We miss all of you very much. Hopefully I will be back soon.

4 comments:

Kimmie said...

Hi Kim! It was so fun seeing you guys at Disneyland! Katie still talkes about Ashely and misses her. Glad to see that you are doig well!

Anonymous said...

Cute photos! I'm happy everyone is doing so well :) Tell Kenny hi for me!

Katie said...

Hello Higginson family! So fun to see all of your fun! My kids wanted to see each and every pic made big. :) You look awesome Kim...as does your whole family. We will talk to you real soon.

Bugg's mama said...

Alright! A new post! Holy smokes, you guys went to Disneyland?!! soooooo very fun! I'm coming to Cali in April! maybe we can visit you!

Love, Bree