This Fathers Day we did something a little different. Instead of the normal pictures I always do I tryed to be a little bit more creative. I took these three photos and framed them in a nice frame with three sections in it. So they are individual pictures, but together spelling the word DAD. It was so so much fun. We had a blast doing this and best of all DAD loves it! Happy Fathers Day DAD. We love you!
Sunday, June 28, 2009
FATHERS DAY
This Fathers Day we did something a little different. Instead of the normal pictures I always do I tryed to be a little bit more creative. I took these three photos and framed them in a nice frame with three sections in it. So they are individual pictures, but together spelling the word DAD. It was so so much fun. We had a blast doing this and best of all DAD loves it! Happy Fathers Day DAD. We love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Wow! you creative girl you! I am so impressed and want to know where you got those cute letters?
CUTE IDEA!!!!!
Very creative and very cute!
That turned out really cute Kim! Good job.
Love your Father's Day pics! Ashley looks like a little Anne Hathaway...so pretty.
Post a Comment