Thursday, May 29, 2008

About the Higginson's


Kenneth and Kimberly Higginson were married in the Oakland Temple on March 18, 2000 for all time and eternity. They have now been married for eight good years. They have two adorable children. Isaac is seven years old and is about to finish is first grade school year. He is very excited for summer time. Ashley is five years old and cannot wait to start kindergarten. They also have one still baking in the oven at seventeen weeks right now.

They currently reside in Flagstaff Arizona where it is very cold. Although they miss there family and friends a lot, they do love it there. Kenneth has a great job so that he can support his family with the things that are needed.

The Higginson's love to spend time together. They go on long hikes in the mountains and beautiful drives in the country. They love being outside, barbecuing and playing hard. In the evenings they love to cuddle up for a good movie.

Things are good and couldn't be better. They have been blessed in so many ways they have trouble keeping track. They love there family and friends wherever they may be.

10 comments:

Bugg's mama said...

Yay, Kim! I love it!

Anonymous said...

Kim... I miss you. it sounds as though you guys are doing great!

Kimmie said...

Kim! Congrats on the baby on the way. I can't even tell you how happy I am for you. What happy news! Do you know what you are having? Thanks for the update. We miss you guys! You look great.

Love, Kimmie

Jayson & Megan said...

Welcome to the blogging world!

Kierst said...

It's so nice to hear from you! I had no idea you were in Flagstaff. And congrats on the new baby on the way! By the way, you can check out our website (and my blog) at www.musicalsmiths.com.

Celestia said...

We miss you guys so much. Congrats on the new addition. When will you find out boy or girl?

Anonymous said...

Glad that you decided to do a blog! Fun way to keep in touch :) Love Ya!

The Great Hunt Family said...

Oh my goodness, you are having a baby!!!!! That is so fantastic!!! Congratulations!! I can't wait to see how your blog comes together!! Kami and Ashley are both starting kindergarten, how fun is that!! Keep in touch, it is so nice to see whats going on!! Our blog is thegreathuntfamily.blogspot.com long I know, but check us out sometime!! Love ya!!

JoeUlrich2 said...

I love taht you started this Blog. I look forward to reading about your family on a regular basis. I hope all is well...We really miss you guys.

Joe

Amelia said...

Hi Kim! how are you? Katie told me you had a blog, so I thought I would check it out. I typed in higginsons.blogspot.com and got a Higginson family history site! Maybe you are related. Anyway, life is great. I live in Canada now because justin is in Medical School up here (he is from here). I have a 15 month old, Zachary, and I too am pregnant! I am about 15 weeks. Anyway, good to see your CUTE family. By the way, I LOVE your short hair! Feel free to check out my blog! alowlife.blogspot.com